Fernwood Circle Guest House: Bed and Breakfast, your home in Corvallis!
…A breath of fresh air in Corvallis, Oregon.
Our Bed and Breakfast alternative Guest House offers 3 guestrooms (Sage, Garden and Treetop Corner) with private baths or the entire 5-bedroom, 3 bath guest house. Book a room or the entire guest house for a vacation rental, short stay rental, or as an extension of your home or office for holidays or special events.
Fernwood Circle Guest House (5 bedrooms and 3 baths) is a great bed and breakfast alternative, located near Oregon State University in a quiet neighborhood, only a 1.5 mile walk/drive to Reser Stadium, Gill Coliseum and Lasells Stewart Center.
Clean with upscale décor and many of the same amenities you’d find at home, in a hotel or other fine lodging:
- Continental breakfast that includes: gourmet coffee, organic raisin bread and a hot oatmeal bar with dried fruit toppings
- Comfortable pillow top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows/comforters, ceiling fans and windows that open to let in the fresh air!
- Prepare your “home-cooked” meal in the well equipped kitchen
- Cozy up to a movie or book in the comfortable living room, with Wi-Fi and HDTV Cable
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board available
- The guest house and each room have keyless entry for privacy and security
Art in the Living Room
Enjoy the art of Melinda Cowdery around the house. Melinda is an Oregon artist with a playful flare. Melinda’s art at the house is available for purchase.
Proceeds to Charity
Each quarter we contribute a percentage of our proceeds to an organization that supports families in need in the Oregon Community. During calendar year 2014 we have made donations to:
- The Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis
Local Points of Interest
While staying at our Bed and Breakfast you may need to visit these places:
Call Fernwood for lodging options
- Comfortable guest rooms with private baths
- Bed and Breakfast alternative
- Smoke-free and pet-free
- Vacation rental
- Relocation housing
Call now 541.207.3547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org