Fernwood Circle Guest House
…A breath of fresh air in Corvallis, Oregon.
We offer 3 guestrooms (Treetop, Sage and Garden) with private baths for the business traveler. You can book a room or the entire house for a vacation or as an extension of your home or office for holidays or special events.
Fernwood Circle Guest House (5 bedrooms and 3 baths) is located near Oregon State University in a quiet neighborhood, only a 20 minute walk to Reser Stadium and La Sells Stewart Center
Clean with upscale décor and many of the same amenities you’d find at home, in a hotel or other fine lodging:
- Continental breakfast that includes: gourmet coffee, orange or apple juice, fresh home baked goods and a hot oatmeal bar with dried fruit toppings
- Comfortable pillow top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows/comforters, ceiling fans and windows that open to let in the fresh air!
- Prepare your “home-cooked” meal in the well equipped kitchen
- Cozy up to a movie or book in the comfortable living room, with Wi-Fi and HDTV with sports package
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board available
- The guest house and each room have keyless entry for privacy and security
Art in the Living Room
Enjoy the art of Melinda Cowdery around the house. Melinda is an Oregon artist with a playful flare. Melinda’s art at the house is available for purchase.
Proceeds to Charity
Each year we contribute a percentage of our proceeds to an organization that supports families in need in the Oregon Community. During calendar year 2014 we have made donations to:
- Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence (CARDV)
- The Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis