Fernwood Circle Guest House
…A breath of fresh air in Corvallis, Oregon.
We offer 3 guestrooms (Treetop, Sage and Garden) with private baths for the business traveler. You can book a room or the entire house for a vacation or as an extension of your home or office for holidays or special events.
Fernwood Circle Guest House (5 bedrooms and 3 baths) is located near Oregon State University in a quiet neighborhood, only a 20 minute walk to campus.
Clean with upscale décor and many of the same amenities you’d find at home, in a hotel or other fine lodging:
- Continental breakfast that includes: gourmet coffee, orange or apple juice, fresh homemade bread and a hot oatmeal bar with dried fruit toppings.
- Enjoy your “home-cooked” meal at the dining room table, cozy up to a movie or book in the comfortable living room, or hang out on the deck to barbeque or read a book.
- Comfortable pillow top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows/comforters, and windows that open to let in the fresh air!
- Full use of the house with well-equipped kitchen.
- Spacious living room and HDTV with sports package.
Art in the Living Room
Enjoy the art of Melinda Cowdery around the house. Melinda is an Oregon artist with a playful flare. Melinda’s art at the house is available for purchase.
Proceeds to Charity
Each year we contribute a percentage of our proceeds to an organization that supports families in need in the Oregon Community. During calendar year 2014 we have made donations to:
- Center for Rape and Domestic Violence
- HDTVs with sports package
- Comfortable living room
- Fully equipped kitchen/dining room
- Keyless entry for privacy and security
- Ceiling fans in all guestrooms
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- A smoke-free, pet-free guest house
Call Fernwood Circle for lodging options
- Comfortable guest rooms with private bath
- Bed and Breakfast alternative
- Vacation rental
- Relocation housing
Call now: (541) 207-3547